We wanted to take a quick moment to remind you that Cliniko has a status page, which can be accessed at any time at https://status.cliniko.com. If you’re ever having issues accessing your account, we recommend checking that page, as it will provide you with the most up-to-date information about our system status!
Now, onto what’s been going on over the past month!
- Practitioners can now receive daily reminder emails that include a list of all their appointments for the day!
- There are some new options for manually sending patient forms out!
- There’s a slight change to how treatment notes and patient forms are exported via the data exports function.
- The SMS text for manually sending forms to patients was reduced, therefore (hopefully) resulting in fewer credits used for a single message.
- We made a minor change to how patient form QR codes display.
- The “Keep me logged in on this computer” function wasn’t always working when trying to sign in to your account We’ve got this sorted!
- Practitioner daily appointment reminders were sometimes going out at the wrong time, but that’s been fixed!
- Certain “form-related” areas didn’t always use the correct “patient” or “client” terminology, but this has been changed!
- The checkmarks in exported treatment note PDFs weren’t looking right. This has been fixed!
- Account statement PDFs now display items in the correct order.
You can make it even easier to access Cliniko by adding a shortcut to your mobile device’s home screen! Check out our video on how to easily add a shortcut to your Android or Apple device and access Cliniko with a single tap.
If lockdown has affected your business growth, you’re not alone. Check out these tips on how to get your business back on track after coming out of lockdown. (Here’s the kicker: forget about marketing—focus on hitting the restart button first!)
That’s all for this month—we’ll be back with another update at the end of November!