How is it already the end of May? 2021 seems to be flying. Before jumping into this months’ updates, we wanted to let you know that Cliniko now has a status page. This is a one-stop shop where you can check to see if the system is operational.While we rarely encounter outages, we want to make sure that if there is one, you are updated. The status page will do just that, and you can even subscribe to updates so you can be alerted if Cliniko is having technical issues (and be notified when any issues are resolved).
Now, let’s jump right into this months’ update!
- All global currencies are now supported within Cliniko!
- If you operate multiple clinics, you can upload a different logo for each one—which would display on invoices, treatment notes, and letters, to name a few!
- The number of patients from group appointments now shows up in the Appointments schedule report!
- We made some behind-the-scenes changes to speed up patient exports.
- The Appointments schedule report now loads faster!
- You can properly edit stock adjustments within expenses.
- Some appointments weren’t showing up in patient cases (whoops). We fixed that up!
- In some cases, the time zone associated with wait list expiry dates didn’t match your account’s time zone. That’s all sorted!
- The chat button in telehealth calls wasn’t always working, but it is now!
- Some folks were having trouble creating payment summary reports, but that’s fixed.
- Treatment note error messages were pretty ugly and kind of unreadable, but that’s no longer the case!
- Reports printed via Firefox will no longer have the edges cut off.
A huge goal of ours has always been to do what we can to make the world a better place. We’re committed to donating a minimum of 2% of all revenue to charity, which is something that wouldn’t be possible without your subscription payments! So, thank you. In this blog post, we’ve outlined where donations are currently going, both ongoing and one-off.
Those of you in Alberta, Canada, may be required to have an Information Management Agreement (IMA) within Cliniko. We’ve got you covered, as Cliniko is already compliant with Alberta’s IMA!
As always, if something is on your mind, we’re available to chat. We hope you’ve had a good May, and we’ll be back with more updates next month!