What have users found to be the most useful integrations?

I’ve been exploring integration options but once I start looking into some it seems they are not what they claim.

I wonder, what Integrations have users found to provide the best outcomes? (be that most helpful/time saving/efficiency boosting/improving pt experience/reducing costs/hours etc etc).

Maybe we can create a tried, tested and approved list?!

1 Like

Finger-Ink is fantastic. I agree that some other integrations are hit and miss.

4 Likes

Agree. Cliniqapps looked good because of its automations but it isn’t actually that customisable (ie I couldn’t add Pronouns to the basic info collected). Fingerink looks fantastic and it populates more fields in cliniko, creates a treatment note draft if you want.

3 Likes

We use SNAP forms for our intake forms and NDIS Service Agreement and find it really helpful. We are able to have all the fields we want. The drawback is that Cliniko don’t have all the same fields for the info to map across to so then we have to cut and paste it from the Extra Invoice section of a Px field and paste it where it needs to be. e.g we ask for the NOK name and phone number but Cliniko only has an emergency number , no fields for names or relationship to the client to go with the number, which is just silly. We cut & paste the name & relationship next to the number.

Appreciate the kind words Claire & Sara Jane — thank you :heart:

e.g we ask for the NOK name and phone number but Cliniko only has an emergency number , no fields for names or relationship to the client to go with the number, which is just silly. We cut & paste the name & relationship next to the number.

Hi Irina! You could ask SNAP to do the same thing we do:

We offer two fields on our forms (one for name, and one for the number), then we combine those two pieces of data to fit into one field on Cliniko’s end.

Here’s how it looks on a test form I’ve just created:

Then combined in Cliniko on the patient record:

CleanShot 2022-06-30 at 10.44.18

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Brendan

1 Like

Hello Rick,
Great question mate!
Are you looking at achieving something specific with the integrations?
We have tried lots over time (some more successful and beneficial than others for sure).
Enjoy your afternoon and talk soon.
Shane

1 Like

Does anyone have experience with CFONE or any VOIP integrations with Cliniko?

1 Like

I found out that the Mr VOIP integration is very expensive. 15K all up for year one then 10k per annum from there on.

Anyone had any other VOIP ideas?

1 Like

I’ve added the fields for NOK name and relationship in SNAP and mapped them to the Cliniko ‘Emergency contact’ field. Cliniko tell me it can take digits and letters so fingers crossed we get all the data come across.

2 Likes