To do list for practioners

Hi there,

Could a feature be made where a to do list shows up on the dashboard for practitioners. E.g. follow up with invoices or x persons report needs to be completed, call client x in regards to y etc.

I have a few other people I manage and it would be a handy feature for me to add things to my practitioners to do list and even for myself to follow up on.

4 Likes

agree! would be great!!!

1 Like

Hi, www.cliniqapps.com provides this feature.

This would be great - it’s what Cliniko is really missing. Good for my admin team and I to track tasks etc.

1 Like

agreed! a task/to do list on the dashboard would be extremely useful for cliniko to provide directly.

We have found Asana is a great online software for managing tasks and work requests across the team. We run it alongside Cliniko, but I wonder if an integration would work?

Hi everyone,

www.cliniqapps.com provides this feature. Fully integrated with your Cliniko, fully customisable and easy to use. Please have a chat with us for free demo, we will also setup everything for you based on your needs. :raised_hands:

+1 - this would be really useful. Knowing when I need to write a GP report for a client, for example.

This would be so useful!