Feature Release: BUPA Report on TM3
Posted 11 September 2019 in TM3 News, Business and Marketing, Clinical, Support
The chances are, if you’re searching around for practice or clinic management software then you’ll probably have noticed most suppliers are saying the same things. We all have a diary management software, online bookings tools and receptions management tools. It can be hard to identify exactly what makes each software solution unique and the right fit for your clinic…
In line with our continued development process, every now and then we release a new feature that you won’t find on Cliniko, PPS, Power Diary or any other practice management software in 2019. So today we are delighted to announce the release of our BUPA Report tool only available on TM3!
So, what is the BUPA Report?
If you work with BUPA then you’ll know the importance of being a Quality Assured Practitioner (QAP) and will likely know the pain of manually collating and inputting all this data to ensure you meet the deadlines and become a QAP.
As with all of our features, we wanted to reduce the time you spend on admin. We have covered all the KPI requirements in a single report to ensure you spend as much time with patients as possible.
The report includes:
• Average number of days from the start of treatment to discharge by impairment
• Average number of new to follow up sessions by impairment
• Average clinical outcome measure of improvement (PROMs)
• % of patients completing PROM data
• Average wait time between referral and appointment for the last 6 months
• % of clinical notes audited in the last 6 months
• Number of Members who have completed a satisfaction survey in the last 6 months
• Annual patient experience score
• Sessional Averages by sub-speciality
• % of Consultant referrals over the past 6 months
• % of Bupa members referred for onward referral to another clinical specialist
• % of members advised to self-manage after the initial session