Template letters

The letter template especially and the treatment template needs to be more like a word document. Alternatively, useful to be able to import document templates into Ciniko.
We have so much reporting to do with EPC and DVA a user friendly format would be helpful with short cuts to that screen without loosing your data.

You should also be able to adjust your notes or add on to them- dated with adjustment without it locking you out.

1 Like

Hi @Ellen, we definitely want to improve our letter templates. At the moment, they don’t allow for a lot of flexibility, and we know that they sometimes be hard to format. While I don’t have an ETA, we are hoping to make changes to letter templates, which will overall make creating the templates themselves and writing the letters a more user-friendly experience.

With regards to treatment note templates, it’s unlikely that we’ll be changing the structure of those in the near future—we intend on adding in the ability to attach images to the notes, but the overall structure (with the types of fields you can create, i.e. paragraph text, multiple choice, etc.) will be remaining. I do hope that we can offer a bit more customisation for the text, though—for example, being able to bold/italicise things. (Again, I don’t have an ETA, but it’s on our personal wishlist of things we’d like to add to Cliniko.)

With this:

You should also be able to adjust your notes or add on to them- dated with adjustment without it locking you out.

If you save a treatment note as a draft, you can go back and edit it later—Cliniko will include a “Last updated” date, and this shows up on the PDF (along with the “Created” date):

If you save as final, you won’t be able to get back in to edit, but saving as a draft means you can come back at any point later on to finish those notes.

Hopefully that might help with your note-writing process, unless I have misunderstood the question!

Emily

1 Like

Great to hear that the improvements to Letter formatting and the ability to bold/italic words in treatment notes is on the radar as I was coming here to post regarding these exact things!