Hi, I’ve searched for an existing subject thread but didn’t find anything suitable, apologies if i missed something. I’ve been using Telehealth for a while now, and would like to continue using it, however a few things are concerning me about that, in the form of missing features and gremlins:
- Still no waiting room - this is important for me. It always catches me by surprise when I connect a couple of minutes early and my client is already there, waiting for me. I would like the ability to admit them to the call when I am ready, and at the allotted start time. You did say that you were going to work on this so can we have an update please?
- a whiteboard feature. I’ve tried to use screen share with the Microsoft Whiteboard software on my PC but for some reason the client can never see it, I don’t know why that is.
And the gremlins:
- The Telehealth feature seems to be very PCU resource hungry while it is running and I’ve had a few crashes
- screen share is very hit or miss. Often it works first time, sometimes even second time I use it in a session, but then subsequent times it just doesn’t work and clients can’t see my screen share
- sound and vision often get out of sync. There are more freezes than I get using Zoom, I suppose this is a resource issue (see above). For around 50% of my clients I have had to revert to using Zoom.
I would really love to stick with Cliniko and stop using Zoom altogether, but while these things remain an issue I don’t think I will be able to,