SMS reminder No Reply Option

I would like it if you would create a No Reply option for SMS reminders.

I don’t want another mode of contact that people can send cancellations from and I don’t want to be charged for an extra SMS credit, to add a line saying “Please do not reply to this SMS”. It defeats the whole purpose and it is actually a really poor boundary to have in a business where communications can easily be lost. It makes people rely on this as a mode of contact.

There is the Jane App which I have come across which prevents customers from replying to an SMS reminder by preventing two-way SMS replies.

2 Likes

I was literally discussing this today. It becomes so hard to manage and you end up responding to multiple sms questions from clients.

2 Likes

Thank you!

It super annoys me there isn’t an option to opt out of customers from replying to reminder SMS’s. That’s not even what they’re intended for. It’s a reminder, not a conversation service.

1 Like

Hi everyone, you can do this in www.cliniqapps.com. We also give you the capability to have your clinic name as Sender ID of the SMS. Please have a chat with us, we will help you.