Repeat appointments

On my phone calendar there is an option to set repeats to every 1, 2,3 or 4 weeks / months which would be very useful in Cliniko. Also monthly repeats by date or day eg 1st Monday of the month, as repeating by date changes the weekday which is not useful

Hi, @Dyfan! While there isn’t a way to set the appointment to repeat “by a specific date or day” there is a way to repeat every 1, 2,3 or 4 weeks currently :raised_hands:.

To set this up: when creating an appointment you’ll want to select “weekly” from the drop-down menu. You’ll then see the option to repeat every “X” weeks. So you can input 1, 2, 3, or 4 without issue:

Once you save your appointment, you’ll now have repeat appointments every 1-4 weeks.

I hope this helps.

Yeah, but it sends the clients email confirmation of each repeat all in one go which is a nightmare!

2 Likes

Correct!

I’ve had terrible feedback several times when putting someone in for a recurring appointment!

I set up an appointment call “filler recurring appointment” which doesn’t send any email notifications. I used that to fill my diary so I know where the gaps are. Then each week I change that appointment to confirmed. A lot of extra work. I used to use Timely and their diary was brilliant as you could choose if it was a pencil in or a confirmed appointment. Miss it :tired_face:

1 Like