Recall & SMS notifications

Hi Cliniko team,

Would it be possible to have a popup of recalls that are due to be called?

We don’t use the Recall function that often, but when we do it is really useful. It does have one basic flaw, however, No notifications!
It relies on team members to remember to go into the recall section and look at or print the current recalls.

Would it not be better to have a popup that ‘pops up’ when a recall is due, which instantly remind the team to make that recall or at least check the recall section/status!

Could the same be done for incoming SMS messages?
We hardly ever go on the dashboard, so SMS popups would be great!

Cheers

11 Likes

I don’t use the recall for this reason. I use the waitlist, not perfect as I still need to remember to check it everyday. At least I only have to remember to check in one place.

3 Likes

Agreed, this would be a very useful feature.

3 Likes

I agree too - this would be really helpful! Even if it came up in the practitioner Dashboard as another option?
:blush:

2 Likes

Agree. Maybe if Cliniko staff focussed on stuff that help us rather than changing colour schemes, they would have more time…sorry for being cynical, but nothing of worth ever gets added upon suggestions from users!!

2 Likes

Yes! This would be super useful, great idea!

4 Likes

Absolutely! I have been asking for this same feature since I started with Cliniko. As a minimum, notifications should be on the dashboard, if not an email notification. It is a wasted feature that has so much potential if we have to run reports each time we need to find a recall.

2 Likes

AGREE!! Please Cliniko :slight_smile:

2 Likes