Preview/edit invoice emails before they send

I do not understand why there is not an option to review and edit/add information to an email that includes the invoices attached before they are sent. Not every transaction is exactly the same and sometimes you need to add further information - It would be great if this could be an added feature or have I missed something?

6 Likes

I have found you can do this, With the invoice open, you push send email which generates another open box where you can edit the body of the email before sending…

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply - I am excited to try this but have no idea what push send is or how I achieve it!! COuld you help? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I hit email patient, it just emails patient. There doesn’t seem to be another box at all! Can you add some screenshots to show us as this would be invaluable to me!

I know it does it for letters.

1 Like

ooops I feel very embarrassed now, I was thinking of Xero, not Cliniko when I responded…

The longwinded way to do through Cliniko is to go to settings, and then Invoices, and down to Emailing Invoices, and add text in the body of the email, save, send your invoice and then return to Settings to delete the additional (personal) information, Alternatively adding information to the actual invoice in the Notes section. Sorry to confuse earlier!

1 Like

Damn - I got so excited!! Never mind I will keep asking Cliniko to sort it then
Many thanks for your time

1 Like

It would be a great feature to have. I find Cliniko good, and these little extra features would make it an awesome platform.

1 Like

I tend to click on “print” for the function of previewing an invoice… not sure if this helps! (Won’t help for editing though)

1 Like