Practitioner/receptionist

I have two practitioners who both also do receptionist duties. If I have them set as receptionist and tick practitioner they still cannot access treatment notes. Please enable practitioner settings when selected with other user access eg receptionist.

I would like to just be able to make hybrid roles for my employees overall, I have interns that do scheduling but need access to the forms and an SLPA assistant who does admin and treatment when needed.

Hey, there :wave: We’re still in the planning stages, so this is likely a ways off, but we do have plans to completely overhaul the security roles in Cliniko.

With that, we’d like to allow you to create your own custom security roles and assign them to individual users, in addition to allowing for much more granular control over what each role can and cannot do/access.

As mentioned, we’re still early on with this work. This is quite a large job, and one we have to be very careful about implementing since it revolves around user access to the various data types in your Cliniko.

From what I’ve seen of current plans, though, it looks like it’s going to be quite a robust system. We still want to keep it user-friendly and not over-complicate things, but creating a “power practitioner” type role, for example, who is a practitioner, but has some additional permissions that you want to grant them, should be quite doable with this in the future :smiley:

Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like