Podiatry & Cliniko in the US

Hello Community,

I am based in the US and currently using a web based program called NextGen. It’s okay as are most of the other programs that I’ve used in the past. Looking for better. There are other specific practice management programs out there that have been developed specifically for podiatry, but they are no better than a generic program. Before starting over again with new system I just wondered if there are any of you out there that have successfully integrated Cliniko for a podiatry practice in the US and how is it working for you? The biggest questions would be how are you doing your billing? What about a clearinghouse? How do you do e-prescribing? General Workflows?

I would greatly appreciate your opinions, comments and advice.

Thank you, David

Hi @footjoy,

I’m going to share this question on our social channels and see if we can get you some advice from your peers. Stay tuned :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,
Kate

Kate, hope all is well. Have you had any feedback from your social channels? Thanks.

Hi @footjoy,

Unfortunately, we’ve not received any advice via our social channels either :grimacing: Is there anything specific about the workflows you mentioned in your post that we may be able to help you with?

Cheers,
Kate

Maybe you could tell me how many Podiatrists you have using Cliniko in the US. How many other practitioners aside from Podiatrists who are using in in the states?

I may need to schedule a demo with you if you do them?