Please build an app

It would be awesome to have an app. It’s very annoying to sign in constantly all day on my phone

Hey There PB,

We do not have an app yet - but I think we can help you with making it a little easier to use Cliniko on your phone!

To make it a bit easier to get to your practice page, you can create a home screen shortcut. For an iPhone here is how you do that:

1. Open Safari and Navigate to your practice page. This is going to be something like “yourclinicname.cliniko.com
  2. At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square. That’s share; I know a strange place for this.
  3. In there, one of the options on the bottom row should be “Add to Home Screen”. Tap that!
  4. Give it a name - You can make this what ever you want!

If you are using an Android, there are a couple ways to do it. Most browsers follow the same sort of process. I will give you instructions for Chrome, but if you need others, just let us know and we can help you as well:

1. Open Chrome and navigate to your practice page. Similar to above, it should be something like “yourpracticename.cliniko.com
  2. Once you are there, tap the menu button. This button will vary depending on the device you are on, it could be on the screen or it could be a button on the device itself.
  3. In the menu, tap “Add to home screen”
  4. You can pick a name for this shortcut- it can be anything you like!

Regardless of the device type you have, once you have created that shortcut, you will be able to access your Cliniko account without needing to open the browser and navigating to your practice page. Now on the the next part to make things a bit easier in terms of signing in.

When you are logging in, before you hit “Sign In”, if you check off the box next to “Keep me logged in on this device” that will make sure you are still logged in and won’t kick you out each time you close the browser.

I know this isn’t exactly an app, but because Cliniko is mobile friendly, so it does get you pretty close to having an app on your phone without actually having one!

Let us know if that helps,
Jason