Hello Cliniko Community!
We will be performing database maintenance on Sunday the 24th of February 2019 at 4am AEDT.
The maintenance will be for no longer than sixty minutes. Cliniko will be unavailable during this time. During this maintenance window, we will be restarting database services to apply configuration changes and increasing space on our servers.
To help out, we’ve listed the start times for the maintenance in various regions:
- UTC (GMT): Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 5:00 PM
- Auckland, New Zealand: Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 6:00 AM
- Melbourne, Australia: Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 4:00 AM
- Perth, Australia: Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 1:00 AM
- Cairo, Egypt: Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 7:00 PM
- Johannesburg, South Africa: Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 7:00 PM
- London, United Kingdom: Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 5:00 PM
- Toronto, Canada: Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 12:00 Noon
- Vancouver, Canada: Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 9:00 AM
For other locations, you can check here:
In order to cover your time while we’re down, there’s some preparation work that you can do to make sure you still know what’s on for your day! Here’s some suggestions:
- Print or download your Appointment Schedule for the day in Reports → Appointments Schedule;
- Need your Patient History for the day? You can use the History Report button;
- Online Bookings will unfortunately be down too, so it might be good to let your clients know that it’s best to call you on that day.
Bill and the Cliniko Team.