Hello Cliniko Community!
We will be performing database maintenance on Sunday the 22nd of July 2018 at 4am AEST.
The maintenance will be for no longer than sixty minutes. Cliniko will be unavailable during this time.
During this maintenance window, we will be restarting database services to apply configuration changes to address recent issues.
To help out, we’ve listed the start times for the maintenance in various regions:
- UTC (GMT): Saturday, 21 July 2018 at 6:00 PM
- Auckland, New Zealand: Sunday, 22 July 2018 at 6:00 AM
- Melbourne, Australia: Sunday, 22 July 2018 at 4:00 AM
- Perth, Australia: Sunday, 22 July 2018 at 2:00 AM
- Cairo, Egypt: Saturday, 21 July 2018 at 8:00 PM
- Johannesburg, South Africa: Saturday, 21 July 2018 at 8:00 PM
- London, United Kingdom: Saturday, 21 July 2018 at 7:00 PM
- Toronto, Canada: Saturday, 21 July 2018 at 2:00 PM
- Vancouver, Canada: Saturday, 21 July 2018 at 11:00 AM
For other locations, you can check here:
In order to cover your time while we’re down, there’s some preparation work that you can do to make sure you still know what’s on for your day! Here’s some suggestions:
- Print or download your Appointment Schedule for the day in Reports -> Appointments Schedule;
- Need your Patient History for the day? You can use the History Report button;
- Online Bookings will unfortunately be down too, so it might be good to let your clients know that it’s best to call you on that day.
Bill, Matt and the Cliniko Team.