We will be performing maintenance on Sunday the 24th of December 2017 at 4am AEDT. The maintenance will be for no longer than sixty minutes. Cliniko will be unavailable during this time.
During this maintenance window, we will be increasing the total storage capacity of Cliniko’s database.
To help out, we’ve listed the start times for the maintenance in various regions:
- UTC (GMT): Saturday, 23 December 2017 at 5:00 PM
- Auckland, New Zealand: Sunday, 24 December 2017 at 6:00 AM
- Melbourne, Australia: Sunday, 24 December 2017 at 4:00 AM
- Perth, Australia: Sunday, 24 December 2017 at 1:00 AM
- Cairo, Egypt: Saturday, 23 December 2017 at 7:00 PM
- Johannesburg, South Africa: Saturday, 23 December 2017 at 7:00 PM
- London, United Kingdom: Saturday, 23 December 2017 at 5:00 PM
- Toronto, Canada: Saturday, 23 December 2017 at 12:00 Noon
- Vancouver, Canada: Saturday, 23 December 2017 at 9:00 AM
For other locations, you can check here:
In order to cover your time while we’re down, there’s some preparation work that you can do to make sure you still know what’s on for your day! Here’s some suggestions:
- Print or download your Appointment Schedule for the day in Reports -> Appointments Schedule;
- Need your Patient History for the day? You can use the History Report button;
- Online Bookings will unfortunately be down too, so it might be good to let your clients know that it’s best to call you on that day.
Bill, Matt and the Cliniko Team.