Hello awesome humans!
Brendan here from Finger-Ink. We make patient forms for Cliniko that do more.
It’s been a while since I last posted here, so here’s what we’ve done since:
- Just a couple of weeks ago, we launched patient forms that can be filled out on the web (or emailed). These forms update patient details such as name, address etc. & add a PDF with signature in the patient files.
- At the beginning of this year, we launched our new form editor. Most of 2019 was spent building this, and it allows you to make your forms even more powerful than before — add follow-up questions or (using visibility logic), add the patient name in your policies and much more. These forms work across both the iPad app and our web forms.
- Finally, in case you didn’t know — earlier in 2019 we launched patient self check-in (this is a really slick experience thanks to it being built for the iPad, rather than for the web).
To get started you can:
- Download our iPad app from the App Store — if you want self check-in and patient forms in-clinic, or…
- Start a free trial of Finger-Ink to test out our web forms immediately. Officially, the trial is 7 days, but we’re always happy to extend it if you need more time.
If you have any questions about any of this, please just ask — either here, or on our website.
Thank you for your time .