Patient Form - Calculate Scoring

We have forms filled out which need scoring - i.e. a patient fills out how they are feeling from 0-6 and at the end the practitioner needs to add up the total score to help inform diagnosis.

Is there a way this can be automatically populated at the end? Not for the patient top input - but on the practitioner-side. It’s just quite time consuming for the practitioners to add up all these scores (over 50 questions worth!) when it seems like a simple piece of coding could do the job.

Thanks!

Hey, @Sean Thanks so much. I think this is a good idea. It’s not a super common request, but not an uncommon one either :smiley:

It makes a lot of sense, and (as a patient) it’s a pretty standard thing I’ve encountered filling out paper forms, so hopefully it’s something we might be able to look into in the future as we continue to improve our patient forms feature.

I’m afraid I don’t have any specifics on that right now, but I wanted to thank you for taking the time to add your voice here :+1: Hopefully, others will do the same.

Hi @Sean , this feature is available in www.cliniqapps.com. Please have a chat with us, we will help you set it up.