Patient Detail form

Hello, we are trying to setup a Cliniko account, and I have one small question.

When a user makes a booking themselves, they create their patient profile and add in certain bits of information, such as date of birth, address, etc.

When an administrator creates a patient, they can add some information such as name, email address etc, but can also add other fields, such as address, sex, gender identity, etc.

Is there a way to send a patient an intake form with questions which can be imported/updated into their patient profile automatically?

So for example, if I create a patient with their name and email address, can I send them a form asking for their mailing address, “gender identity” or “preferred pronoun” that can import/update the patient’s record automatically? Or do I have to do it myself?

Unfortunately not @SamDavid, but great question! You can send out a patient form to your patients to collect that information, but it won’t (currently) populate the details page automatically.

We are working on a way to include specific “Questions” in those forms that are tied to patient fields (like gender identity, occupation, etc.) but don’t have that as an option just yet.

Thank you for getting back to me. I think this would be a great idea.