NZ Physio moving to Cliniko, ACC questions

Hi, we would love to connect with any NZ Physios and find out about Cliniko and meeting ACC requirements including: invoicing, reporting, discharges, functional scores and general ease of use. Thanks Julian

1 Like

I’m a chiro, not a physio, but my physio mates and I use Cliniko. Piece of cake to satisfy ACC, plus if you add the Invoice Direct service ($40 a month for one practitioner) then you can do ACC billing in less than 30 seconds.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi Julian, to add to this - our cloud phone system that integrates with Cliniko allows for call recording against a case/record, client case creation and data logging. This information can then be reported from, through Cliniko.

Let me know if you want to find out more!

james@managedservices.com.au
1300 024 748
www.managedservices.com.au

1 Like

Hi Julian,
I’m a Hand Therapist Physio in Auckland. I use Cliniko and SubmitKit to invoice ACC. My contract was renewed Nov 1st with ACC after a successful audit. I also use Track Active soft ware which we use for PROM’s. It integrates with Cliniko for patients details, but the PROM scores and ex’s do not load into Cliniko. Not a huge issue, but it’s always worth checking how much add-ons integrate!
Elaine

1 Like