Can anyone help with an issues I have when inputting a new patient on Clinko. When I put in a surname or address etc that has been used before, Clinko guesses what I want to put in and gives me a drop down list of suggestions, a bit like preemptive text, and on a couple of occasions it has override the information I have put in with an existing patient’s details. Thanks in advance.
Sorry to hear of the hassle! That’s actually your browsers auto-fill which is causing that problem!
You’ll want to clear that out and turn it off
I’m not sure which browser you’re using, so I’ll include instructions for the most popular:
- Select the Chrome menu icon. (Three lines at top right of screen.)
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, select “Show advanced Settings”
- In the Passwords and Forms section, uncheck “Enable Autofill to fill out web forms in a single click”
- Select “Safari” in the program menu and select “Preferences” in the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Autofill” tab in the Preferences window.
- Select each of the check boxes next to the autofill options to deselect them, turning off the autocomplete for each option.
Hope that helps!