More Financial Permissions/Options for Practioners

I would like the option to have a Practitioner to process payments WITHOUT being seeing any revenue details.
At present, if the “Cannot see any financial details” is checked, Practitioners cannot process unpaid invoices.

1 Like

Hi there! The default practitioner role allows the user to view only the following financial reports: daily payments, and their own practitioner revenue reports. With this default setting, the practitioner will be able to raise invoices and take payments.

If you restrict them from viewing financial details, they won’t be able to see those reports, or raise invoices and process payments.

1 Like

However I would like the option NOT to allow a practitioner to view their own revenue reports. I have had a situation where a practitioner has used these revenue reports to manipulate management.

1 Like

The logic behind the practitioner being able to see their own revenue reports if they are allowed to raise invoices and take payments is that they would be able to work out their revenue from the invoices anyway. Allowing them to raise invoices but not see their revenue reports wouldn’t stop a bad actor, like in your example, from calculating their revenue.

If you don’t want practitioners to be able to see or calculate their own revenue, then the best option is to tick “cannot see any financial details”.

1 Like

This is assuming that the practitioner raises all their invoices which this is not the case. When reception is away, a practitioner should have the option to process an invoice.

If I tick the option “cannot see any financial details” then practitioners cannot process invoices when reception is not available. Which is a very restrictive option. Its either all or none!

1 Like