Invoicing - make quantity a fraction

I support NDIS participants and want to itemise out the provider travel or charge for smaller amounts of time (eg 15 mins of stakeholder liaison).

The travel can be 20mins (for example) at an hourly rate. So, I would like to show the hourly rate then charge 0.33 of that rate. But it only lets me charge in units of 1. Also, sometimes I do non face to face work in 15 min or 30min blocks so want to charge for that too and show the hourly rate.

For now I just override the price and put quantity of 1 then explain in notes how the charge was calculated.

Please advise if there are plans to make this possible within invoicing and when this change might be available.

1 Like

Yes please! We would LOVE this function as well. We have had to add Billable Items for each time frame we work under (10 mins, 15 mins, 20 mins, 30 mins, 40 mins, 45 mins…etc) for each NDIS line item (Speech, Dietetics, Psychology), and it’s quite messy. It would be fantastic to be able to bill in decimal increments. This feature would make such a huge difference to our practice.