I’m an administrator for a practice that has about 30 users, and was looking for an integration which could automatically create invoices for us on a daily basis. At the moment it takes over an hour a day to create the next day’s invoices, and it’s a very simple and repetitive task with only a very small percentage of invoices being unique or otherwise difficult for a program to create.
What I’m looking for is something that can do the following in the morning of each day:
- Look at today’s appointments and only access specific appointments (we have non-billable appointment types, however the majority of appointments are billable).
- For each of those specific appointments, create an invoice for that appointment and set the “Issue Date” to the date of the appointment (in case I’m running the program the day before).
- Double check the invoice information before the invoice is created to make sure there are no discrepancies.
- If there are any discrepancies or other weird things, do not create the invoice and continue with the other invoices for the day.
- Create the invoice and repeat for every other appointment of the day.
I’m really hoping that this is something that an existing integration is already able to do, so that I don’t need to spend a number of hours programming it myself.
I don’t mind having to handle special cases manually, nor having to run a program manually each day - I’d just like to cut out a majority of the repetitive work.
Thanks for your help everyone.