How much could one missed call be worth to your practice? Telephone Answering FREE TRIAL!

Professional Call Minders are a UK office based team of virtual receptionists. Established over 13 years our team of highly skilled professional medical call handlers could be exactly what you need.

No matter how hard you try you simply cannot be in two places at once. So while you get on with seeing patients, we can keep your diary up to date, book appointments and even take payments. No more time-consuming admin for you!

Calls will be answered in your clinic name, just like an in-house member of your team.

“One of the best choices I have made for my business and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.” - Bruno C. de Jongh, Practice Manager, CBR Clinics Waterloo & Canary Wharf.

“I feel confident knowing that they are there and that my business is safe in their hands.” - Fiona Passey, Practice Manager, Fiona Passey Osteopaths Halesowen & Wombourne.

“I find everyone at PCM friendly and helpful. They have been a fantastic addition to my business as a whole. I would recommend them to any business and I couldn’t be without them!” - Sue Eden, Newent Osteopaths.

Call us now on 01905 755320 and ask about our FREE TRIAL.

@callminders