Google Analytics 4 (gtag.js)

Hi there,
I was wondering if Cliniko will work with the new gtag.js before I migrate to Google Analytics 4.
It’s obviously the way that Google is going to push everyone (more money for them I imagine).
If anyone knows I’d love to find out.
Thanks.
Matt

1 Like

Hey @MattyH we have recently updated our support guides with some of the new changes (see below). If you don’t find what you need there, reach out to us via chat in your account or via support@cliniko.com and we’ll work out how to help you.

Matt

1 Like

Awesome, thanks Matt, I’ll have a look.

2 Likes

@MattyH Were you able to solve this? I have the same problem…I did everything but I cannot test it cuz it requires actual booking and payment lol…

1 Like

Hi Gibran,
Yes, mine definitely seems to be working now.
If you’re still having a problem, it might be worth tagging one of the support people in a message to see if they can help out.
Good luck, I hope you get it sorted, these kind of things can waste so much of our time.
Regards,
Matt

1 Like

Yes mine also worked now, but the GA4 is limiting the threshold to 50 conversion.
So now my client is asking me to set up the conversion in GA3/UA lol…
Where’s the best guide for that? @MattJeffers Thanks in advance!

Hey @Gibran_Misah , it’s not an area I’m familiar with I’m sorry. Can you send us through a chat message from your Cliniko account or an email to support@cliniko.com, so I can make sure a team member who is more fluent in GA can take a look.

Matt