The new patient forms are great! Here are a couple of basic things I’m missing when migrating from google forms;
- Question descriptions/guidance - I’m having to include these in the question box which means the layout on the form looks very cluttered.
- Ability to skip to another section/question, eg; if the user selects ‘Yes’ then continue, if ‘No’ then skip to section 4, question 1.
- Mark questions as ‘required’.
- View the form - as it really is (how the end user sees it) without having to create a test appointment for myself.
- Date question option - since we often collect a patient’s DOB on forms.
There are others, but for us these are the most important :).
Others eg; dropdown question option, uploading files, time question option, pdf download :).