Enable Google AdWords Conversion Tracking to be setup with Cliniko as well as Google Tag Manager and Redirects to a Custom Thank You Page URL

I think we understand the steps needed, just looking for a timeline.

No worries, @doddy550. In terms of the timeline, John (one of our developers) mentioned the following:

If this changes though, we’ll definitely let you know :raised_hands:.

Thanks for the update guys.
This seems to be taking a very long time!

In the mean time, at an absolute minimum, can you at least allow a custom thank you page URL to be specified (e.g. maindomain.com/thankyou-booking), which would allow people take people back to their own site, and at least be able to track conversions in the mean time that way! Should be a very easy thing to implement, and it’s pretty unbelievable that it’s not an option already.

Many thanks, and look forward to seeing some real action here.

Hey guys, any updates on this?

In the mean time, at an absolute minimum, can you at least allow a custom thank you page URL to be specified (e.g. maindomain.com/thankyou-booking), which would allow people take people back to their own site, and at least be able to track conversions in the mean time that way! Should be a very easy thing to implement, and it’s pretty unbelievable that it’s not an option already.

1 Like

Hello - I am in need of the GTM integration talked about in this thread. Can we get an update or have you given up on developing this fix?

Thanks

1 Like

Roger that! You guys need to understand that this is SO SO important to anyone who is serious about marketing and measuring conversions across different advertising channels.

At an absolute minimum, can you at least allow a custom thank you page URL to be specified (e.g. maindomain .com/thankyou-booking), which would take people back to their own site (where custom tracking codes can be embedded no sweat), and at least be able to track conversions in the mean time that way! Should be a very easy thing to implement, and it’s pretty unbelievable that it’s not an option already.

Any updates yet? We are having the same problem. Setting up a Thank You page on a custom URL shouldn’t be that difficult… and it would it so much easier for us, Adwords managers, to do our work properly! Please let me know if you know anything new…

Hello,

Any updates on conversion attribution back to Google Ads. All conversions have been attributing to direct traffic ever since the cookie policy pop up was added to Cliniko booking pages.

I was adivsed by a Cliniko team member to use manual tagging instead of auto tagging to get around this but as you can imagine, for larger accounts with many ads this could be a laborious task and I’m unsure if this will solve the attribution problem. I’ve been hesitant to try it because of this.

Please can we have an update or solution to this?

Thanks

Anthony

This has been going on for 12+ months now, and it’s been ~8 months since anyone at Cliniko has even bothered to provide an update. Cliniko have gone MIA…

There is still no way to reliably track conversions with Cliniko. It’s the year 2019 for goodness sake!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: It’s mind boggling that you guys are not taking this seriously.

Can you PLEASE just allow a custom thank you page URL to be specified (e.g. ourpractice.com.au/thank-you-for-your-booking), so that we can host the tracking codes ourselves! Again, it’s pretty unbelievable that this most basic functionality still isn’t supported. The above solution surely wouldn’t take your devs long to implement.

Please do take this seriously and follow up. This post has had over 1,100 views (one of your top posts)! We’re ALL waiting to hear back from you.

Many thanks, and awaiting a resolution on this.

1 Like

Yes PLEASE Cliniko!!! I’m still desperately waiting too!!

Custom Thank you url would probably the easiest option to develop on your end, but if not, another option would be the ability to put a tracking code on the booking submission button???

Please come up with SOMETHING! So we can track our client’s conversions and ROI.

1 Like

Just want to add to the number of requests for this as it is super important for advertisers and you. The more we can measure and validate the value and return, the better. FYI, Mindbody has a workaround: https://support.mindbodyonline.com/s/article/203260703-Google-Analytics?language=en_US

World to Charles? Or Anyone at Cliniko? Can you hear us?

This has ben going on now for well over a year!