Electronic Signature in Letter Templates?

Hi

Can we please have electronic signatures on letter templates?

I think this would make the letter templates complete… :slight_smile:

Belinda

5 Likes

Have a look back at when this was first requested by the community Belinda. Poor form cliniko :-1:t2:

The letters section does leave a lot to be desired, You cannot format the letters in the way you want them. I use the templates as a way to populate the letter with data that I need then cut and paste it into word template which has a signature embedded. From here, I can justify the body and set it as needed and then send it securely using egress. The Letters system is not great but I still think Cliniko is great value for money over more expensive CRMs

Hi everyone, we agree that the letters function needs TLC at the moment. It’s not that we don’t want to improve them; it’s absolutely something we want to do. Unfortunately, there have been some other tasks we have had to work on, and it’s meant that we couldn’t allocate resources to work on other things (like letters/templates). Having signatures on letters is something that is much sought-after, and it’s something we want to give to everyone. Unfortunately it’s one of those things that’s a little easier said than done from a development standpoint; with this said, I’m hopeful that we’ll be able to have a discussion about this and have something to offer sooner rather than later.

While there’s no ETA at the moment, it’s on our radar, and we’ll most certainly keep everyone updated when we make changes to letters.

Emily