"Double-arrow" buttons to move back & forward one year at a time

sometimes i have to go back a few years on the diary date selector pop-ups.

Eg. it’s set at Nov 2021 and i want to select a larger date range, eg to Jan 2015.

It’s annoying having to click 60 times on a button.

I would like “double-arrow” buttons to go back and forward one year at a time, to go alongside the single arrows that go back and forth one month.

Please can everybody vote for this if you agree it would be helpful - to my mind it’s a simple UI change that benefits many different dialog boxes and pages - everything from appointments to reports to account statements.

7 Likes

Yes, I agree. Especially as it should not be hard to implement such a change in the Cliniko software

3 Likes

Agreed. Just to make the year field a selectable year would save a lot of time.

3 Likes

Yes agree, yes agree

3 Likes

I requested a change to the date fields for this exact reason in a Cliniko & Coffee session months ago. Joel asked for it to be noted as an action but it’s been very quiet since then… :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

A total no-brainer!
I’m always surprised that I have to click 12 times to set a referrals expiry to the following year.

1 Like

I’d love that too! I recently had to archive a lot of out of date files and it took a silly amount of clicks to select the appropriate year. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Given that Reception noted that Joel at Cliniko was favorably disposed to this idea, it would be great to hear from Joel some definitive statements as to whether or not this will happen, and when.

1 Like