Data Export Taking a Long Time (Since Friday)

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with data exports taking a very long time (or really never finishing) since about Friday (4th Feb)?

1 Like

Yes I haven’t been able to run some reports. I shortened the dates and one happened instantly but the others I have given up. @joel can you help

1 Like

I’m not sure of any general problem with them. It would be best to use our “chat” help within Cliniko, and let them know a specific export you’re having trouble with. They’ll be able to investigate specifically for you.

Large exports could take hours, but they should obviously work. So please do reach out to our support with specifics so that we can investigate it.

Joel

2 Likes

Thanks Joel. It is in the Patient Forms for me and the reports shouldn’t be that large. I will use the Chat function.

1 Like

Yes have been waiting almost 48 hours

1 Like

Hi @Pat_Slattery @LCAH & @KGBook

We were experiencing an issue with some data exports over the last few days. A recent change to our backend caused this, but that should have been resolved now. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

You will need to delete any pending exports and start them again for them to come through though.

If you notice there are still issues with generating those exports, please reach out to support via chat in your account or via support@cliniko.com and we can look into what may be happening in more detail.

Matt

1 Like

It has all been sorted for me. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t reply but thank you for fixing the issue.

1 Like