Customise Letters

Hi there,

It would be great if we could customise the font and layout in the letter template.

At the moment we find it much easier to just use a word document and upload a copy onto the patients file as a document rather than the letters function on cliniko.

2 Likes

Hi @Kirrilee, thank you for suggesting this! Improvements to letters are on our agenda. :slight_smile: We don’t have an ETA right now, as there are a couple of other pretty big tasks we’re trying to finish up, but we’ve been talking about making letters better for a while now, as we know it’s needed.

I can’t say for certain what exactly will change, but overall “making them less clunky” is going to be what we’re going for! :blush: We’ll definitely let everyone know when improved letter functionality is available!

Emily

1 Like

Hi Emily,

Just wondering if there was an update regarding progress on the letters at all?

Thanks

I have also put this as a feature request, but a big improvement would be the simple addition of placeholders for personal pronouns, e.g. he/she, him/her, his/hers (and including other pronoun options) etc so that pre-populated text reads correctly for the client without manual editing. Thanks

I would like the option of attaching photos or inserting photos the to letter - often my reports need to include photos.