Creating Separate Appointment Types for 2nd Locations

Hello
I would like to propose the ability to assign Appointment Types to Locations as well as to Practitioners.
I offer the same treatment but for a different length of time and a different cost at my second location. I don’t want customers wanting to book into the second location being able to inadvertently select an appointment type that belongs to the first location.
Thank you,
Victoria

I’m also interested in finding out if this is possible - I have similar issues.

Thank you!

SJ

I am surprised if not many more users would find this useful. Every osteopath I know works in at least 2 different locations with different prices and appointment structures! Vx

HI Ciniko Team, I am too needing an appointment type assigned to a location please… I run my practice out of 4 different locations some types of appointment I cant offer at each location etc so this would be very helpful please, thank you

I would LOVE this as well. I want to offer free consultations over the phone - and have the clients have the location address of ‘over the phone’ so they did not accidentally show up in the office.

I am disappointed that this is not available as yet - I have a new staff member who offers special services but only has the equipment necessary at one of our locations - please provide this Cliniko!!