Hello, hello! How is September already?! 2020 has been a whirlwind in many ways, and we hope that everyone is doing as well as possible. COVID might have put a pause on many things, but the Cliniko team is still working to make sure that the software is running smoothly for you all! Today, Rachel is discussing recent features, changes, and bux fixes that have been worked on in recent weeks!
For the breakdown of what’s new, read along below!
- Medical alerts are now shown to administrators and practitioners during telehealth calls. This will help to ensure that you’re aware of important patient information during the call! (Since these alerts can contain sensitive patient information, they will only be visible to admins and practitioners—no one else can see them.)
- When someone joins or leaves a telehealth call, you’ll now hear a notification bell.
- It’s easier to quickly grab a telehealth “invite link”, if you need to send it to someone just before or during your call!
- The “automatic session timeout” feature has been reduced to a maximum duration of 7 days.
- If you’ve integrated your Cliniko account with Xero, you will need to enable account-wide 2FA. This is because Xero requires that any connected applications (in this case, Cliniko) has all the necessary security processes in place.
- You can now export the wait list. This will be handy if you’d like to get a summary of all wait list activity over a period of time!
- Failed emails are now recorded in the communications log. If you see a “Failed” flag next to an email, it means that for some reason, the message didn’t get to your patient. We’re happy to help you try to figure out why!
- The lead times in online bookings now include 1 to 4 weeks, as well as the other options (which were 2 days, 1 day, and less, on an hourly basis). The lead time affects how far in advance availbility is shown on your online bookings page.
As always, if you have any questions about any of this, do let us know! We’ll be back soon with updates on new features and changes.