Howdy! It’s been a little while since we’ve been 'round these parts with some updates, so we thought we’d pop in to say hello and share what we’ve been working on over the past few weeks!
- In case you missed it, you can now process Medicare claims through Cliniko! To get started, you’ll need to have an account with Medipass, a digital health payment company that we’ve worked very closely with. Head over here to learn how to get started!
- Hot on the heels of the Medicare integration, patient cases are also a sparkly new feature. Cases allow you to organise a series of appointments (such as GP referrals, injuries, or even classes), which makes it easier for you to keep track of of what’s what!
- We hung out at the Australian Physiotheraphy Association’s Transform conference in Adelaide—it was wonderful to meet some new faces, and say hello to familiar ones!
- A chunk of the Cliniko team also got together in person for a team meetup (a big deal, considering that everyone is spread around the globe! ) in the picturesque Yarra Valley region of Victoria, Australia. It was a blast getting to spend some time with one another and work together in “real life”!
- Outside of this, our team has been hard at work with the usual “behind-the-scenes” stuff—bug fixes, updates, and ensuring that Cliniko is running smoothly so that you can do your job!
As we approach the end of 2019 (), we’re excited to continue to make Cliniko better than ever, and we’re so happy to have each and every one of you along for the ride.
We’ll see you again on the next Cliniko This Week!