Hello, hello! We’ve returned after a couple of weeks away, and gosh is it good to be back. The last couple of weeks have been crazy—in a good way! We’ve been working on some stuff that we think you’ll really like, and if you haven’t had a chance to follow along, well, we’ll give you the scoop right now!
- The most exciting new feature that was released was custom appointment reminders and confirmations. We know that you all have been wanting these for so long, and we’re so happy that we can finally offer them to you!
- It’s not quite as exciting as the above, but the online bookings calendar now starts on a Monday, not a Sunday.
- We fixed an issue where body charts weren’t working very well on Surface tablets, if you were using a pen.
- The practitioner settings page got a bit of a facelift, which paves the way for some future changes!
- The way emails are sent has changed—they’re now shown as coming from the specific clinic they pertain to. (The way emails are sent is all-around better, too—there’s less chance of landing in ye ol’ spam box!)
- The default reminder type for appointments now lives in the General settings page—it used to live within the appointment reminder settings, but since we changed how those work, the default setting has its own little area! Cosy.
- You’ll now also be asked for your password and 2FA credentials (if applicable) when creating and/or updating a user. This adds an extra layer of security when making important user-related changes. (To add to this, the password part of your account has gotten a little update, too!)
- We also did some general house cleaning and swept some little bugs under the rug (well, “booted them out of the back door” might be more accurate, but it doesn’t sound as nice). There were some issues with the lead time in online bookings and some troubles with invoices, but those are all sorted!
We have a feeling that May is going to be a really great month, and we’re stoked to have you all along for the ride. And as always, if you have any questions on anything at all, our support team is here to help!