Hello hello, friends! We have been busy over the past week and have some fun things to share with you. (Also, how is it March?! Golly. The year is flying. Totally flying.)
Here’s what we’ve been up to!
- The practice revenue report can now be based on payments received (cash basis); previously, the only option was invoiced amount (accrual). You can easily select your preference when generating your report!
- Certain pages now show a little illustration if no results are found. This is a bit friendlier than before, when all we displayed was text!
- When scheduling a series of repeating appointments, the calendar will now make it more clear if there are conflicting appointments or unavailable times that overlap with the appointments.
- We’ve disabled the browser-based autocomplete function so that it will be far less likely for your browser to accidentally put the wrong information into certain fields, like the patient details page!
- There’s a brand spankin’ new date filter for group SMS messages!
As always, if you have any questions on anything we’re working on, our super support team is always available to chat! We hope you all have an excellent weekend!