Oh heeeeey friends! You can probably guess what this is about, being that the title is Cliniko This Week, so, yeah…it’s time for Cliniko This Week!
So, yeah…there’s some cool stuff to report this week. Super-duper cool, in fact! So, let’s get right into it (and Rachel’s going through it, too!).
- You can add notes that appear on all appointments for a patient! These are best utilised for administrative information, and can be seen by anyone who’s accessing the calendar. There’s a whole bunch of information over here!
- You can send group SMS messages to all patients that have an upcoming appointment!
- The “Patients” page now includes which page number you’re on—this will be handy for anyone who’s looking to quickly skip to a particular page!
- We fixed a lil’ bug that was causing the Facebook online bookings integration to jump back to the beginning, rather than save the appointment.
- We also fixed an issue that was causing large data exports to get stuck, which is no fun. They should no longer be getting stuck!
Thanks for reading! As usual, if you have any questions on anything, our support team is here to help. We’ll see you next time for another round of Cliniko This Week!