Howdy! We hope your June is going swimmingly—whether you’re just getting into the vibe of summer or winter is upon you , take a few minutes to sit back, relax, and catch up on Cliniko This Week!
- If you use the “copy previous note” function in your treatment notes, it’s now a little more obvious that the previous note is indeed being copied—some bouncing dots are shown as the note loads! (If things are running really quickly, though—and your note loads instantly—you might not see those dots!)
- The way that communications are displayed has undergone a slight change—the address or phone number that received the message (or replied to the message, if it was an SMS) now shows at the top of the page (previously, this information was only shown a bit farther down!).
- Accounts can now have owners. There’s a lot of information about this over here!
- Calendar event attachments (.ics files) can now be excluded from your appointment confirmation email templates if you want.
- If you try to print the wait list from the appointments page, you’ll find that it actually prints the list in a nice list format for you! (Previously, printing the wait list was a bit of a struggle, because that “pop-up” window that it displays in doesn’t always like to play nice with print settings!)
- There are now 6 and 8 week options in the online bookings settings for how far ahead patients can book.
As always, if you have any questions on anything mentioned here, our friendly support team is here to help! Until next time, have a good one!