Hello hello, friends! The Cliniko team have been busy bees over the past week and we’ve released a bunch o’ changes. Read on!
- There’s a new “Patient info” tab that shows up when you’re writing a treatment note. This makes it easy to get a quick view of someone’s age/date of birth, general notes, and more!
- If you’re booking an appointment and the date has already passed, we’ve changed the alert that shows up to be a little more noticeable!
- Confirmation emails are now called Appointment confirmations —and they have their very own section in your account Settings!
- Recent SMS replies have swapped position with Draft treatment notes on the Dashboard—this means it’ll be easier to get a quick view of replies!
- Invoice items will now display up to 3 decimal places in the unit price.
- In a similar vein to the above, if the price of an invoice item has more than 2 decimal places, we now send this over to Xero!
- There was a quirky little issue for folks who were running Chrome 72 on Windows 10—reports weren’t printing correctly! To remedy this, we changed the font that’s used when you print a report.
That’s it for this fabulous eighth day of February. We hope you all have a wonderful weekend!