Cliniko, Cliniqapps and consent forms

Hi Everybody,

Wonder if anybody else is struggling with this, I use cliniko which is integrated with my cliniqapps for sending my email reminders, forms etc. Cliniqapps has introduced the Kiosk option which is great but I am struggling to get this going without hiccups.

At the moment I am trying to have a Kiosk for existing patients - trying to get them to fill a form for me but it’s not looking very professional. I have discussed it with Cliniqapps team and they are asking me to change the format of the form on cliniko. (The form is information so requires a paragraph rather than line and cliniko is not supporting this)

Can anyone recommend another service that can do this better? or have they faced with similar problems and they have found the solution?

Thank you in advance.

Tausif

2 Likes

We’re about to go so this so keen to follow!

Hey guys,

Brendan here from Finger-Ink. We have an iPad-based self check-in kiosk as part of our app. Here’s a video on how it works: https://finger-ink.com/cliniko/self-check-in

With regards to capturing information, our forms can be fully-customised using our new form editor.

Happy to answer any further questions you might have on any of this. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Brendan

1 Like

Hi Brendan,
Thank you for the reply.
I have few issues, I am already paying for Cliniko, then CliniqApps which help me acquire useful information and they do offer Kiosk check in but I can’t create adequate forms which look good in the CliniqApps.
Finger Ink forms do look good and seem to do what I would like bit that’s an extra cost which I think should be included in the @Cliniko software anyway.

Regards,
Tausif

No problem at all Tausif. I do hope you manage to find a solution. All the best!

Cheers,
Brendan

Thank you Brendan. I am going to give Finger ink a try.

Fantastic, if you need a hand with anything please don’t hesitate to reach out to me us via chat (either on the website or in-app). :blush:

Cheers,
Brendan

Hi @TPC,

Please have a chat with us in the platform, we will help you setup good looking forms.
BTW, our Kiosk is super smart. If someone has already filled their form via SMS or Email it won’t bother asking them the same questions again. Also, it provides the option to your patients to fill the form using their own mobile phone right in your waiting room. We think this is essential especially during this Social Distancing times.

We highly recommend using our electronic patient forms, to protect your staff and patients.

Hootan

Hi Hootan,
Thank you for your reply. I have had a chat with the Team on Cliniqapps. My online/email forms are great and super easy for the patients to fill in. I am looking for forms to be filled in the clinic incase patients have not filled it at home or can’t access it for any reason. As Cliniqapps pulls information from Cliniko, I have been unable to design the form in Cliniko which works well with the cliniqapps.

After having a lengthy chat with the team, I have given up. The solutions offered did not resolve the problem hence me having to look elsewhere. If you are able to help that would be great.
Regards,
Tausif

1 Like

Hi @TPC I’m using formsbyair.com - works well…can be filled out by patient or in clinic ( I wrote about it here: Consent/ Medical History Forms). Might be worth taking a look?

Thank you very much for

1 Like