Class pass management

Can I ask all Cliniko users to put in a request for class pass management system similar to others like nookal/ jayneapp etc (we need to use acuity for clients to buy packages to run pilates in addition to Cliniko for physio) , thank everyone :pray:

7 Likes

This would be useful. We have to take payment in bulk, add as a credit and then use cases to work out which session they are on. It is frustrating that people can’t purchase more than one class when booking online as well.

3 Likes

YES PLEASE!!! We have patients attending two different types of classes at different prices and it is a nightmare trying to keep track of them!!! We’ve tried using cases but it is not satisfactory.

1 Like

Excellent idea!

The group classes functionality on Cliniko is definitely lacking compared to other leading diary management providers.

• very difficult to send group class messages
  • difficult to send directed emails to pilates only people
  • ability to buy a class pass of 10 sessions, that can be tracked depending on how many sessions people have attended
  • online booking set up is a difficult and cumbursome for different class times
  • class attendance record needs a work around instead of being integrated

I’m sure there’s more but can’t think of others at the moment.

Tim@advancephysio

1 Like

Absolutely agree.
I would like to sell blocks of classes and then people can book their own class online, which would be deducted from their account.
I looked at the current system, but from the client perspective, it is clunky and requires quite a lot of management from our side to balance things.
It would be AMAZING to have a better process.

2 Likes

Agree with all of the comments. We pay to use Mindbody alongside CKO to manage our Pilates classes which keeps everything seperate and a far from ideal customer journey!
We use credit and cases but it is labour intensive and still difficult to keep track. Thank you

1 Like