Change in the Schedule

There should be a way to change the schedule for the practitioner from a specific date to a specific date so for instance if someone just changes their “summer hours” it doesnt affect the rest of the schedule!

5 Likes

Hi @demarcos, I definitely see how this would be useful! Right now, you can use repeating one-off availabilities to open up a time that gets covered up (or repeating unavailable blocks to close up a time that’s otherwise open), it’s certainly not as seamless as being able to set a start/end date for schedule change that’s going to take place in the future.

I can certainly pass the idea along to the team here! Thanks again!

Emily

Hey there I totally agree with this, tried using one off schedules but I can’t delete them if I make a mistake and I don’t know when they begin and end. It is like playing a game of tetris trying to change a schedule! would love schedule begin and end dates, so much easier.

1 Like

Absolutely agree with this. Having practitioner schedules with start/end date ranges seems such a fundamental functionality that is lacking. Schedules can and do change, and filling your appointment book with ‘unavailable’ blockouts everywhere is messy - even more so if you share your appointment book with your webcal.

Everyone, if you read this and support the idea, please ‘like’ the OP’s post - hopefully it will push it up the programmers’ to-do list and get noticed.

1 Like

We want to change all our practitioners (x 3) working hours as of 1st Oct 2020, can we do this in advance?

I agree that availability needs improvement. A one-off availability cannot be removed or edited - although an unavailable block can. One has to plonk an unavailable block on top, which makes a messy calendar.
I understand that the Cliniko team can remove one-off availabilities for us, so the functionality is already there.