Central Notes Section on Main menu please

Hi,

Have been using Cliniko for 3 years now and I love it - the support from you guys has been far and away the best feature - never more so than during the Covid crisis. Thank you to each of you for all of your hard work. You’ve helped to make our lives so much easuer and returning to practice has been much smoother.

It would be very useful to have a central ’ notes ’ section on the L hand side menu that is not necessarily relatable to a particular patient. We can then use it s a central info deposit that all therapists have access to but that is not changing like the Dashboard. I would love to be able to load rehab protocols (our surgeons annoyingly prefer different ones , ) articles, infection, policies / procedures etc. That way all the info is kept in one central place that all therapists can access across all locations on their own devices.

We have eight therapists spread across three sites and they often use their own devices rather than a central computer ( even more so at the moment in order to limit shared devices ! ) A central info deposit would be really useful and I can’t imagine would be that difficult to add ?

Annie

1 Like