Automatic Timezone adjustment... please

One of the biggest complaints I receive from my clients when booking online through Cliniko is it still doesn’t adjust to Timezones. Other booking applications allow for the person booking to see the time in their location and the time in the clinic’s location, whether booking state to state or internationally. Can we please look at this feature

2 Likes

every once in awhile, an appointment will mysteriously put itself in the wrong time in a clients calendar. We have only had it happen a handful of times, but we surmise it MUST be a timezone issue. I will say, it has happened more often on iphone than on android.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree with this. Increasingly we offer our services online via Zoom and it can be a cumbersome process of back and forth often associated with cancellations because of time-zone confusion. Thank you for suggesting this. We live in a digital age!

1 Like

I also would love to have this feature - I have clients internationally and this is difficulty to manage within the Cliniko calendar. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi all—apologies for the silence here! I wanted to pop in to let you know that we hear this request, and absolutely understand how useful it would be to have something like this. Timezones tend to seem to cause more trouble than good these days, especially when so many people are offering online-based appointments to clients that live in a different time zone!

We want to be able to support this, and I’m hopeful that we’ll see it as a reality in Cliniko—I’m just not sure when. At the moment, we’re working on getting a few pretty major tasks out the door (a few of which have hard deadlines), so it’s a bit of an “all hands on deck” situation (pretty much the entire development team is spending their time working on these projects at the moment). It means that we don’t currently have the resources to start working on new, time-intensive development (and anything time-zone related is going to be complex!). With this said, after we’re done with the big things (likely in a few months), we’ll be able to revisit other features. I couldn’t give you a firm ETA on this, but I can say that we know how important it is and are listening to the requests for it.

If anyone did have specific questions, please let us know here, at support@cliniko.com, or via the Help → Chat with us link in your Cliniko account!

Emily