Automatic Case Management - Referrals, Insurance, NDIS, DVA, Corporate contracts

Hi everyone :wave:

I am really excited to let you know that we have just launched our new Automatic Case Management capability. This feature helps you to automatically inform your team members or contact patients based on your Client Cases.

Many of you use cases to manage referrals, the maximum number of appointments, report-writing due times, NDIS, DVA, or corporate contracts. Or maybe you use cases to track invoiceable amounts or manage Treatment Plans. For any reason you’ve been using them, I think this automatic case management system would be a big help.

There are many things that you can do with this new feature. Here are some examples:

→ If a patient had 70% of their sessions in a case done, send a reminder to their practitioner to remind them to write their report.

→ If a patient had only booked less than 60% of their ‘Maximum number of sessions,’ add a task to the admin staff to call the patient and book the rest of the sessions.

→ If the expiry date of the case was within the next two weeks, send a message to the patient and send a reminder to the practitioner of the patient.

→ If the invoiceable amount left in a case was more than 50% and the patient did not have any future appointment booked, send an email to their practitioner and add a task to the admin staff for follow-up.

We understand that each clinic and maybe each practitioner uses cases differently. This is why we have built the maximum flexibility into this feature to make it easy to automate the routine tasks that make the most sense for you.

You can read more about this feature here.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to talk more. We are happy to set up a zoom session with you and show you how this feature might help you. www.cliniqapps.com

Thanks!

Hootan

@Hootan Please can you add an option so that an email is sent to prompt the Practitioner (to write a letter to the referrer) when a patient attends the final appointment in a case (at which point we would close the case)? This is a requirement for all Medicare CDM and DVA referrals.

1 Like

Hi @ClaireM , we have written this feature. Please have a chat with us in the platform. We can set it up for you, or we can arrange a zoom call to show you how it works and do further refines to match exactly how you need it. :raised_hands: