Hello Cliniko Community!
We will be performing database maintenance on some of our Australian servers on Sunday the 3rd of October 2021 at 4am AEST.
This will affect users of our “au2” systems. If the url you use Cliniko at is of the format myaccount.au2.cliniko.com this will affect you. Users of other Australian servers, or our Canadian, UK or EU systems will be unaffected. ( if your account is on any other subdomain without au2 in it. eg: myaccount.cliniko.com, or myaccount.uk1.cliniko.com you will be unaffected)
The maintenance will be for no longer than sixty minutes. Cliniko will be unavailable during this time. During this maintenance window, we will be restarting database services to apply configuration changes and apply upgrades.
To help out, we’ve listed the start times for the maintenance in various regions:
- UTC (GMT/Zulu)-time: Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 5:00 PM
- Auckland, New Zealand: Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 6:00 AM
- Melbourne, Australia: Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 4:00 AM
- Perth, Australia: Sunday, October 6, 2021 at 1:00 AM
- Cairo, Egypt: Saturday, October 5, 2021 at 7:00 PM
- Johannesburg, South Africa: Saturday, October 5, 2021 at 7:00 PM
- London, United Kingdom: Saturday, October 5, 2021 at 6:00 PM
- Toronto, Canada: Saturday, October 5, 2021 at 1:00 PM
- Vancouver, Canada: Saturday, October 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM
For other locations, you can check here:
[Event Time Announcer - Cliniko Scheduled Maintenance]
In order to cover your time while we’re down, there’s some preparation work you can do to make sure you still know what’s on for your day! Here are some suggestions:
- Print or download your Appointment Schedule for the day in Reports → Appointments Schedule;
- Need your Patient History for the day? You can use the History Report button;
- Online Bookings will unfortunately be down too, so it might be good to let your clients know that it’s best to call you on that day.
Bill and the Cliniko Team