3rd party payer contact details on invoice

It would be great if there was a way to choose 3rd party payers from a drop down box when creating the invoice to / email invoice to fields and have them pre-populated with the name/email address of the entity.

At the moment you have to manually fill in this field and then I have to go to my contacts tab, search for the agency and get their email. This should be able to be done from the client page

3 Likes

Hi, I have also requested a way to bill third party payers. I see a number of clients under a health scheme which is billed at the end of the month. Your suggestion could work to generate an invoices and then I would need to just create a statement. Currently I have to do this all manually on excel and word which is really annoying and time consuming for a sole trader.

1 Like

Hi @Greg and @glsp, this is a suggestion we’ve heard before, and I can mention it to our team again! I can certainly understand how it would be a time-saver to be able to have that third-party information “fed” right to the patient page/billing info (and selectable from a drop-down).

Thank you for bringing it up!

Emily

2 Likes